Arlington Physical Therapy Orthopedic, Sports and Spine Rehab
Arlington Physical Therapy is an outpatient orthopedic, sport, and spine physical therapy clinic that is dedicated to helping clients of all ages maximize their full functional potential. Arlington Physical Therapy also provides personal training for people of all ages who need professional guidance with exercise.
We believe in providing quality one on one care, building encouraging relationships with our clients, and having a positive impact in our community. We specialize in injury prevention and the evaluation and treatment of musculoskeletal injuries, lesions, and pain.
It is your right to choose your Physical Therapist.
In Arlington, Lakeland, Oakland, and Millington choose Arlington Physical Therapy. Meeting your orthopedic, sports, and spine rehabilitation needs.
Arlington Physical Therapy provides both non-operative and post-operative rehabilitation for orthopedic conditions, sports and spine injuries. A personal trainer can also be used to facilitate a consistent maintenance program consisting of strength training and cardiovascular endurance training. Sports Medicine services are an important part of the services that we provide to the Arlington community.
To serve our community through convenient high quality orthopedic/sports/spine physical therapy and wellness services.
- Locally Owned/Operated
- Convenient before and after hours appointments
- Convenient location
- Compassionate and Quality Care
- Offering Pilates Classes Every Tuesday Night at 6:15pm and now on Saturday mornings at 8:30am as well!
- Personal Training and Orthopedic Screenings Available.
- We will be celebrating our 7 year anniversary in January!
- New Micro Light Smart Low Level Laser available for faster healing.